Can you believe it’s already April? I was forced into this realization because of all the April Fools blog posts and jokes. Like this one. Just ridiculous. It took me a hot minute to realize it was just another April Fools joke. Well done, Google. Well done. 😉
Now onto our website recap!
New additions & announcements:
- We’ve hired two developers in March! Yay!
- …But we’re always looking for more talented techies to join our team- which is why we went to the job fair at the University of Minnesota last week. We had some sweet handouts with QR codes pointing to this page. (And yes, that is an infographic about our company. What about it?) And, the slideshow we created was a hit! People would just walk by and stare. Not that we care…we know we do awesome work 🙂
- We’re seeing great success with our Facebook application we created a while back- even with the new timeline design!
- We added new filters and advanced segments in Google Analytics (per this post) that shows usage metrics for keyword positions. Do it. Now.
Site Usage (compared to February 2012)
- Total Visits: increased by 670 views
- Bounce Rate: increased 10.7%
- Search Engine Traffic: 71.30%
- (not provided) accounts for: 48.16% of visits. 😡
- Biggest Traffic Referral Source: Twitter then followed by Facebook, then followed by LinkedIn. Hello, social media!
- Weirdest Organic Search Queries: “i aquired” + “100kw wind turbine dk”
- Most Read Blog Post: New Facebook Page Layout: The Timeline
- Funniest Spam Comment: “You recognize therefore significantly in relation to this topic, made me in my view consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men are not involved until it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs great. At all times care for it up!”